We are delighted that you are considering St Mary’s as your child’s school.
Reception Class 2021
The closing date for Reception 2021 applications is the 15th January 2021, with the national offer day falling on 16th April 2021.
For more information on how to apply for your child’s reception space, click here.
In Year Transfers
Please contact the School Office for latest information and guidance on spaces and waiting lists.
As a Church school, we do have faith priority places. For more information on our admissions criteria and to apply for a church place, please see the links at the bottom of this page.
The catchment area is Fownhope, Woolhope and surrounding hamlets.
Secondary Feeder Schools
In recent years children have moved to the following high schools:
- Bishop of Hereford Bluecoat School, Hereford
- We are a BHBS cluster school and so a feeder primary for Bishop’s; this means children are higher up the admissions criteria for Bishop’s.
- John Kyrle High School, Ross-on-Wye
- St. Mary’s R.C. High School, Lugwardine
- John Masefield High School, Ledbury
- Whitecross High School, Hereford
Admissions Policies and Documents