Chairperson: Julie Hurds
Joint Vice-Chair: Gina Borman and Sophie Knight
Secretary: Tracy May
Co-Treasurers: Sarah Powell
Lottery Co-Ordinator: Alyson Layton
Forthcoming PTA Events 2019
The St Mary’s PTA are actively raising funds for new playground equipment in the school and we have a number of events coming up.
- 29th March: Wear What You Like Day – Donations will
be gratefully received.
- 4th April: Rags to Riches (previously Bags2school)
Please see fliers coming out in school bags for more information.
- Saturday 6th April: BINGO – Doors open at 6.15pm,
eyes down at 7pm.
- Wednesday 10th April: Easter Trail for Preschool & KS1 Thursday 11th April: Easter Trail for KS2 Suggested Donation of £2.
Both taking part in school hours. All children will take part and will each receive a chocolate egg in a mug once they have completed the trail. However, if your child has any special dietary intolerances or life style choices, please provide an egg for your child clearly labelled with his/her name by Monday 8th April.
- Wednesday 1st May: Bonnet/Hat Competition – £1 per entry. Entries to be in by Wednesday 1st May and will be judged by Reverend Chris. Please label these with your child’s name and class.
- Next Meeting: Wednesday 1st April 2019 at 1:30pm in the staff room. All are welcome.
Just Giving Page
PTA Facebook Page
This is our ‘secret’ Facebook group page to inform parents and carers about PTA events and updates (not school issues). You need to be ‘added’ by an existing member of the group and we currently have over 100 members, but if you’d like to join but are having trouble doing so, please contact us.
PTA Meetings and minutes
The minutes of the last PTA AGM meeting – PTA AGM Meeting MINUTES Jan 2016